Cytokine Secretion Assays are designed for enrichment and highly sensitive detection of cytokine-secreting cells. This unique technology allows:
- Magnetic enrichment of viable cytokine-secreting cells for enhanced detection sensitivity of one antigen-specific T cell per million cells
- Isolated cells can immediately be used for downstream applications, e.g., cell culture and analysis
- Analysis of cytokine secretion at single-cell level
- Simultaneous phenotyping of cytokine-secreting cells for detailed information on subsets and activation status
- Detection of co-expression of different cytokines
- Simultaneous staining with peptide-MHC tetramers for analysis of cell function
No magnetic enrichment needed? Have a look at our flow cytometry
kits for the sensitive detection and enumeration of cytokine producing cell.
Discover our products for polyclonal activation and expansion of human, mouse, and non-human primate T cells as well as antigen-specific stimulation of human CD4+ and CD8+ T cells.